Welcome!

Where crafting includes paper and stitched material!


Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/paperplusstitch

My Etsy Shop

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fold Out Scrap Book Album

 This scrap book album is made with coordinating paper for a local High School.  Made from good quality scrapbook paper and has a hard cover / back.  What fun for a graduate, coach or teacher!

Joined link party at Kammy's KornerBe Different...Act Normal  and Young and Crafty
Tea Rose Home, Skip to my Lou, Between U & Me
and Etcetorize , The Shabby Creek Cottage
 DIY Home Sweet Home Project
 

Front of Book
Inside Detail
Checkered pages are the back

Almost 36" unfolded









Full view

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a neat album. Thanks for sharing at Etcetorize~

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!

    would love it if you could share this on my link party - Serenity Saturday at www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Natasha. I added my link to your Blog. I also love your breast cancer awareness key chain. I added it to my favorite it in you Etsy Shop!

    And Etcetorize, thanks too! I'm just starting the blog experience and still learning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday
    Love this great idea!!

    Hope you can come link something up this week too.
    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    Natasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. I don't do many paper crafts but I think I may start. I'm a new follower. I hope to see you at DIY Home Sweet Home.
    P.S. I have a link party every Monday and would love for you to stop by and link up any projects you've been working on.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for linking up at Serenity Saturday link party

    Hope you can come and join us this week too

    Natasha xx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen a couple of these, and they are so cool! I think it's perfect for highschool.
    Shiloh
    everydaygameplan.net

    ReplyDelete