Welcome!

Where crafting includes paper and stitched material!


Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/paperplusstitch

My Etsy Shop

Saturday, February 4, 2012

2nd Birthday Party

I got this idea from Pinterest!  We will be using this for Grandson's 2nd birthday party tomorrow!  Using my Cricut cutting machine made it even easier.  Planning on using the cupcake toppers in the mini-sliders.

Using the Wilton cake mold:  Not too bad for a novice cake decorator.


And finally to brag about the Batman and Robin cape / shirts that I made.  My daughter requested a cape that didn't tie around the neck for her little ones.  I designed and cut  out the batman logo and R for robin and sewed them onto a white t-shirt.  Then, the cape is attached across the shoulders using velcro.  As the boys grow, it will be easy to attach the cape to another size t-shirt.  They just loved running around the house!



1 comment:

  1. I love the capes! New follower.
    http://newyearsresolutionexercise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete