Welcome!

Where crafting includes paper and stitched material!


Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/paperplusstitch

My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Easter... It's coming!

The newest addition! Bringing back the card kits! The one's for Christmas seemed to be a hit.
More details here

 

Is your little one ready to show off during Easter!  Take a look at this CUTE bib to accent the outfit!



And if you are looking for something a bit more fashionable for the Spring season:


Girl Baby Bib - Spring Flowers and Polka Dots with Lace.  Purple, Green and Blue. Reversible.
zoom
Girl Baby Bib - Spring Flowers and Polka Dots with Lace.  Purple, Green and Blue. Reversible.
The reverse

Many more patterns to explore HERE.



These are top stitched for durability.  Each has a accent of lace or Ric-rac.  Most are made of medium to light weight material; all are machine washable and have a Velcro closure.   I  started to make baby bibs 31 years ago, when my daughter was an infant. I needed a easy on and off bib that would not get caught in her hair and designed the pattern myself. 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I'll be keeping these in mind next time I have a baby shower to go to. Thanks so much for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bibs are terrific! Thanks for sharing with my group! I'll have to buy some of these next time I need a baby gift!
    Melody
    ChattyChics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower. Cute bibs. I also like to sew on paper. It's so fun and different. Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little bunny card is just too cute! We have pet rabbits, and he looks almost exactly like one of them!
    Found you on Made in a Day - would love to have you over for a visit!
    Ann @ Suburban Prairie Homemaker
    www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com

    ReplyDelete